Third generation Isuzu D-Max pick-up truck is safest-ever with Advanced Driver Assist Systems
The all-new Isuzu D-Max is now officially in Malaysia. The third-generation D-Max is built on the new Isuzu Dynamic Drive platform with revised suspension set-up and a lengthened wheelbase.
There are seven variants offered in total, with two engine options, the 147bhp, 350Nm, 1.9-litre Ddi Blue Power launched two years ago, and debuting today in the all-new D-Max, a revised 3.0-litre engine which produces 187bhp and 450Nm of torque from 1600-2600rpm.
There are two Single Cab variants, 1.9-litre or 3.0-litre, both six-speed manual transmission only.
For the Double Cab Standard variant, there’s only one engine option, 1.9-litre engine. This is paired with either a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic gearbox.
The Double Cab Premium variant is available in 1.9 or 3.0, both six-speed automatic.
Finally, entering the lifestyle pick-up truck segment, is the top-of-the-range 3.0-litre Isuzu D-Max X-Terrain with six-speed automatic transmission. The X-Terrain comes with Advanced Driver Assist System, autonomous safety system. Features in ADAS are:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Turn Assist
- Pedal Misapplication Mitigation
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with stop & go function
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Manual Speed Limiter (MSL)
- Multi-Collision Brake that applies the brakes should any of the seven airbags be deployed.
The entire D-Max range has five-star ASEAN NCAP safety rating.
The X-Terrain is offered in Valencia Orange or Sapphire Blue and has exclusive extras like remote engine start, rear differential lock, wet wiper system, brown leather seats with eight-way electronic adjustment including lumbar support, and a nine-inch infotainment touchscreen panel. There is Android Auto and wireless Apple Carplay
The third-generation Isuzu D-Max comes with a five-year or 150,000km warranty while the X-Terrain enjoys a seven-year unlimited mileage warranty. Prices, on-the-road without insurance
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9L Single Cab (MT) RM88,599.20
- Isuzu D-Max 3.0L Single Cab (MT) RM95,538.40
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 Double Cab Standard (MT) RM99,599.20
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 Double Cab Standard (AT) RM106,999.20
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 Double Cab Premium (AT) RM121,549.20
- Isuzu D-Max 3.0 Double Cab Premium (AT) RM128,038.40
- Isuzu D-Max 3.0 Double Cab X-Terrain RM141,938.40
To learn more about the all-new Isuzu D-Max, visit the Isuzu D-Max website at pickuptruck.isuzu.net.my/