No walk-ins allowed.
Proton has introduced new procedures for the safety of visitors to Proton Service Centres.
The measures are to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and are especially critical as a high number of customers are expected at the service centres. The new SOPs will remain in use for as long as the virus remains a threat.
The new steps are:
1. An appointment has to be made before coming to the outlet. Customers are to arrive 20 minutes before the confirmed appointment time. Walk-in customers will not be received.
2. Social distancing markers have been put at every registration counter, service advisor table, payment counter as well as the customers’ waiting area.
3. All customers will be required to undergo a body temperature check before entering the premises. They will also be required to fill up a health declaration form.
4. Hand sanitiser will be provided at registration counters.
5. Every car will be sanitised after it has been serviced and before being handed back to its owner.
As an additional measure to prevent crowding, Proton has restricted the number of appointments it accepts every days.
To make a service appointment, customers should call their nearest Proton service centre or call the customer care line at 1-800-88-8398.