Now you can easily renew your JPJ roadtax / e-LKM directly through the MyJPJ app
The Minister of Transport has announced the next phase of digitization, which includes several new initiatives: the e-LKM Sharing Function through the MyJPJ App, the e-LKM and e-LMM Renewal Function through the MyJPJ App, a RM5 rebate for renewing the Digital Malaysia Driving License (e-LMM), and the LKM & LMM Renewal Slip.
These initiatives are announced based on system readiness and positive public acceptance.
If you haven’t downloaded the MyJPJ app yet, you can do so by clicking one of the links below to download and install the MyJPJ app directly onto your mobile device:
How to Renew Roadtax Online Through the My JPJ App (e-LKM)
Let’s look at the guide below to find out how to easily renew your JPJ roadtax / e-LKM directly through the MyJPJ app: Renew Roadtax e-LKM
Follow the steps below to renew your e-LKM roadtax through the My JPJ app:
- Open and log into the MyJPJ app
- Click “Motor Vehicle License” and “Select Vehicle Number”
- Click “Renewal”
- Select “Payment Period” and “Payment Mode”
- Click the “Submit” button
- Your roadtax renewal payment has been successful and a receipt will be displayed for your storage and reference.
- Fill in credit card / debit card information
- Click the “Proceed” button
- Enter the MSOS code
Submitting your news to Motortrader.com.my is easy. Simply send an email to [email protected] with your press release or announcement attached as a Word or PDF document. Please include your contact information and any relevant images or videos that you would like to accompany your news.