Volkswagen Malaysia aftersales packages make maintenance at authorised service centres more affordable
Volkswagen Malaysia has introduced aftersales offers to reduce the cost of car maintenance. The initiatives under Volkswagen Cares include:
1. Financial Flexibility with 0% Interest Payment Plan for Aftersales
Owners can now spread the cost of service and repairs over six or 12 months with a flexible payment plan at 0% interest rate when they pay by credit card. This is available at selected authorised Volkswagen service centres. Terms and conditions apply.
2. 20% Service Discount for VCP (Volkswagen Care Plus) Members
VCP members get three 20% rebate vouchers for their maintenance service. The vouchers can be used from the fifth year of service and the following two services in the period of three years. Additionally, customers will enjoy two years free roadside assistance under VCP (terms and conditions apply).
3. 30% Discount for Volkswagen Repair Packages
Customers get a 30% discount on selected Repair Packages when they repair their cars at authorised Volkswagen service centres. This is applicable for Volkswagen models older than 5 years.
Benefits of Volkswagen Insurance Plan (VIP)
The Volkswagen Insurance Plan gives better benefit without additional costs like no betterment cost for vehicles up to 10 years old, comprehensive coverage and various value-added services. In additional, there is an agreed sum and insured value for vehicles up to 10 years old in the event of total loss.
Other VIP benefits include
- prioritised claim approval
- windscreen replacement approval within two hours
- roadside assistance with 24-hour emergency towing,
- repair work at authorised Volkswagen body and paint centres in accordance to Volkswagen repair standards with only genuine parts used.
There is a Car Advisory survey. Owners are encouraged to participate in the survey in order for Volkswagen to continue improving the quality of its customer service.
For more information, please visit www.volkswagen.com.my