Chevron and Nestle have teamed-up to provide free Nescafe UHT drinks to motorists at ten Caltex stations to emphasize the importance of taking a break while travelling, especially if it involves long journeys.
Motorists travelling along the following routes are encouraged to take a break and refresh themselves with coffee at these Caltex service stations:
1. North-South Expressway (NSE) – Gurun Rest Area (Northbound)
2. NSE – Bukit Gantang Rest Area (Northbound)
3. NSE – Bukit Gantang Rest Area (Southbound)
4. Damansara Puchong Expressway – Penchala Rest Area
5. KM210 Simpang Empat – Ayer Keroh Expressway (Southbound)
6. Elite Highway – USJ Rest Area (Southbound)
7. Shah Alam Expressway – Awan Besar Rest Area
8. Persisiran Pantai Expressway – Bandar Jelutong, Penang
9. Jalan Permatang Gedong, Taman Sejati Indah – Sungai Petani, Kedah
10. Taman Kinrara – Puchong, Selangor
The free coffee at the ten selected Caltex stations will be offered between April 20/212 and April 27/28 from 12 pm to 8.00 pm.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable journey, Caltex advises motorists to drive carefully, take regular breaks when travelling long distances, and ensure their vehicles are sufficiently-fuelled (with Caltex fuel, of course) and in good running condition.
To know more about Caltex fuels and lubricants, visit www.caltex.com.my
[by Chips Yap]