CMCO SOPs: walk-ins at Subaru service centres in Kuala Lumpur, Cheras and Petaling Jaya will not be entertained
Subaru service centres in Kuala Lumpur, Cheras and Petaling Jaya are open during CMCO for service, maintenance and repairs but customers will need to make an appointment in advance, TC Subaru Sdn Bhd has announced. Walk-ins are not be allowed. This is to comply with the latest CMCO regulations from 14 to 27 October 2020.
Customers with scheduled test drives or who have outstanding paperwork to complete will be contacted by sales consultants from the respective branches to make alternative arrangements.
Subaru Kota Kinabalu remains closed until 20 October.
All visitors must follow Covid-19 SOPs:
- compulsory use of face masks and temperature checks
- provision of contact details for contact tracing
- sanitising of vehicles, work equipment and work areas
- only eight visitors at any one time
- take note of social distancing markers